Online Meetings Made Easy
Citrix GoToMeeting is a user friendly, fast and secure solution for conducting and attending small-group online meetings with up to 25 attendees. Its innovative, All You Can Meet flat-fee subscription model enables individuals and businesses to use online meetings more often, resulting in increased productivity and a quicker ROI. With GoToMeeting, it’s easy to meet naturally online with integrated audio, HD video conferencing and screen sharing.
Meet, sell and collaborate more effectively
Patented technology enables you to show any application running on your desktop and share your webcam in real time. Setup takes seconds and no training or maintenance is required, resulting in the simplest online meeting solution available.
- Sales demos: Have face-to-face interactions with remote customers and prospects while you conduct live online demos.
- Follow-up meetings: Answer questions, tie up loose ends and close deals without having to make an extra trip.
- Collaboration: Stay connected with remote team members by including video in daily project meetings.
Make secure online connections
GoToMeeting is one of the industries most secure online meeting products. Industry standard SSL and U.S. government-standard 128-bit AES encryption ensure that your login information and meeting sessions are always secure. An optional password for meeting entry further enhances meeting security. You can rest assured that sensitive information will not be viewable to anyone except meeting participants.
- Intuitive user interface: Easy-to-understand controls enable you to start and join meetings in seconds without training.
- Share keyboard and mouse control: Securely collaborate on documents in real time.
- Instantly change presenters: Enable any participant to present to the entire group.
- Drawing tools: Draw, highlight and point to items of interest right on the screen.
- Desktop recording and playback: Record meetings to review or share later.
- Specific application sharing: For added privacy, share only the application you choose.
- Integration: Access GoToMeeting through Microsoft Office, email or instant- messaging applications.
- Mac compatible: Mac users can host and join GoToMeeting sessions.
- Reporting: Get detailed reports for trend analysis and ROI validation.
- Integrated audio: Use a combination of Integrated Toll-Free audio and unlimited VoIP and toll-based phone options to reduce audio costs.
- HD Faces video conferencing: Personalize your meetings with simple, integrated high-definition group video conferencing.
Online Training Made Easy
Citrix GoToTraining is an easy to use online training tool that allows you to deliver interactive online training sessions to anyone, anywhere, at any time. With GoToTraining, you will be able to deliver content to up to 200 trainees quickly and effortlessly, allowing you to expand your training program while saving time and reducing travel costs.
Fast, more effective training
Training employees and customers can produce a significant strain on time and finances. But with GoToTraining, it’s easy to move your traditional classroom training online.
- Adopt: GoToTraining is simple to set up and use — no IT support is required. You can start training online in minutes.
- Reach: GoToTraining eliminates the need for travel for both trainers and attendees, so distance is no longer a problem.
- Engage: The GoToTraining easy-to-use interface and advanced interactive training tools keep attendees immersed in your training content and help employees and customers retain more information.
- HD Faces video conferencing: Up to six instructors or learners can share their webcams and communicate face to face.
- Mobile support: Attendees can join training sessions from their iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Online course catalog: A hosted online course catalog of your training sessions allows people to self-register.
- Invitations: Easily create session invitations and send them through Outlook or copy and paste them into another email client.
- Full-service registration: GoToTraining will host your registration page and show you a list of registrants for upcoming sessions.
- Rev-Stream payment processing: Charge for your courses and manage your registrants’ payments and refunds through our integration with PayPal processing services.
- Automated reminder and follow-up emails: Maintain contact with attendees by having GoToTraining send reminder and follow-up emails.
- Configurable class size: Set a limit on the number of people that can register for a training session.
- Content library: Organize and store reusable content, such as training materials, tests, surveys and recordings.
- Materials: Upload documents, images, media files and web links for attendees to use before, during and after a session.
- Tests: Use tests to see what attendees know before the session and to evaluate their retention during the session and afterwards.
- Polls: Increase interactivity and get immediate feedback.
- Evaluations: Assess the effectiveness of your training.
- Reporting: Get detailed lists of session attendance, test results and evaluations.
- Hand raising: Attendees can signal when they need to ask a question.
- Drawing tools: Draw, highlight and point to items of interest right on the screen.
- Chat: Attendees can interact with anyone in the session.
- Change presenters: Use multiple presenters to boost audience interest. Allow attendees to share their screens as well.
- Desktop/application sharing: Broadcast a view of either your desktop or a specific application to training attendees.
- Integrated audio: Add Open-Voice Integrated toll-free service for the convenience of external learners or use built-in VoIP and toll- based phone options to reduce audio costs.
- Desktop recording/training playback: Record your training — including audio — and send it out to a wider audience.
- Mac support: Mac users can both host and attend GoToTraining sessions.
- Security: End-to-end 128-bit AES encryption
Webinars Made Easy
Citrix GoToWebinar makes communication with prospects, employees, partners and customers easier and more efficient than any webinar product available today. With GoToWebinar, you can give presentations, perform product demonstrations and deliver industry-wide messages to up to 1,000 attendees, anytime, anywhere — all for one flat fee.
Easy do-it-yourself interface
Plan: Just fill out a simple form and GoToWebinar will create your invitation email and registration page.
Present: Conduct your presentation from your desktop just as if you were there in person. Use hand raising, polls, Q & A and surveys to engage and monitor audience members.
Profit: You will generate greater returns with GoToWebinar than with other products because GoToWebinar makes it easier and more cost effective to deliver webinars more frequently.
GoToWebinar’s flat-fee pricing allows you to conduct as many webinars as you want, so you can make the most of your investment. Integrated VoIP and toll-based phone options eliminate audio costs, while the recording feature allows you to draw value from your event long after it’s over. Plus, GoToWebinar comes with a free GoToMeeting subscription
- HD Faces video conferencing: Up to six presenters can share their webcams to engage your audience.
- Mobile support: Attendees can join webinars from their iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Automated email templates: Using your webinar description, GoToWebinar will craft your email invitations, confirmations and reminders for you; or you can customize them.
- Customized branding: Upload your company logo and a custom image to show your brand on all webinar materials.
- Full-service registration: GoToWebinar will host your registration page and send you weekly registration reports.
- Unlimited audio: Use included VoIP and toll based phone options to reduce audio costs.
- Mac support: Mac users can both host and join GoToWebinar events.
- Pre-webinar practice sessions: Practice your presentation before your event begins to make sure everything goes as planned. • Webinar dashboard: Monitor webinar attendance, interest and participation using at-a-glance dashboard charts.
- Desktop/application sharing: Broadcast a view of either your desktop or a specific application to webinar attendees.
- Change presenters or panelists: Use multiple presenters and panelists during your webinar to boost audience interest.
- Polling & survey: Get audience feedback by launching polls and surveys.
- Question & answer window: Attendees can ask questions and get responses in real time.
- Webinar reports: Use reports to identify your most effective webinars and replicate your successful efforts.
- Desktop recording/webinar playback: Record your webinar — including audio — and play it back later for additional audiences.
- Automated follow-up emails: Maintain contact with attendees by having GoToWebinar send follow-up emails to all registrants after the webinar is over.
- Security: End-to-end 128-bit AES encryption safeguards all log-in information and webinar session data.
GoToAssist Remote Support Made Easy
Citrix GoToAssist Remote Support is an essential support tool designed for IT professionals, managed service providers and software consultants in a team environment. With GoToAssist Remote Support, you can resolve technical issues by instantly delivering web-based support to customers, end users, unattended computers and servers.
GoToAssist Remote Support is the choice of IT professionals demanding robust, easy-to-use remote support. GoToAssist Remote Support’s award-winning technology allows both on-demand sessions and the ability to connect to unattended machines. Team-based functionality lets multiple support technicians share access to unattended machines and group machines by company, operating system, location and customized categories.
Essential IT tools in one easy user interface
For easy, fast service delivery, GoToAssist Remote Support smoothly integrates with two other powerful IT tools – GoToAssist Service Desk and GoToAssist Monitoring. Drive efficiency and customer satisfaction with 3 easy-to-use cloud- based tools in one unified platform. Use GoToAssist Monitoring to track your complete network and proactively identify issues before they disrupt service. Use GoToAssist Service Desk to streamline your team’s work flow and manage incidents, releases, problems and configuration changes.
IT Managers: Manage multiple support technicians who assist end users and service unattended computers and servers. Deliver technical assistance to remote staff and clients around the globe and around the clock.
IT Consultants: Instantly solve customers’ technical problems by providing live, on-demand support. Use multi-tenant, custom grouping and centralized administration to control access to unattended machines for multiple organizations. Integrate with GoToAssist Monitoring to gauge server health, monitor client networks and receive customized alerts when technical problems arise – proactively solve problems, even before the client knows there’s an issue.
Software Consultants: Share access to unattended computers with team members working on the same project. Use GoToAssist Remote Support to help train customers on your software or resolve issues after hours when they are away from their machines.
GoToAssist Remote Support security includes 100 percent permission-based support and end-to-end data encryption using government-approved 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- Boost productivity and revenue by quickly resolving technical issues.
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Reduce travel time and related costs.
- Share access to your unattended computers with team members.
- Integrates with GoToAssist Monitoring and Service Desk for the easy all-in- one IT solution.
- Go mobile with GoToAssist for iPad and Android.
- Two-Way Screen Sharing See exactly what’s happening on your customer’s desktop or show your own screen as an example.
- Remote Control Remotely take control of your client’s desktop and provide service, as if you were sitting at the client’s computer.
- Unattended Support Work on your computers or servers after hours or when they are unattended.
- Administration Center Manage team members, setting the functions they can perform and the resources and machines they can access.
- Multi-tenancy and grouping. Support multiple organizations and group machines by company, operating system, location or customized categories.
- Support Mobile Devices Deliver technical support to Android and iOS mobile device users.
- Chat with users to resolve issues, share profiles and capture screenshots.
- Multiple Support Entry Points Using a 9-digit support code, connect with your customers from various entry points
- File Transfer Instantly exchange files and folders with your customers.
- PC and Mac Support both PC and Mac users – from either a PC or a Mac computer.
- Remote Diagnostics Obtain client’s system information in a single mouse-click.
Present, train, demo and collaborate
Citrix GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToAssist and GoToTraining help businesses become more flexible than they ever imagined, increasing productivity and reach while eliminating unnecessary travel and costs. These collaboration tools make it easy to deliver sales presentations, collaborate with colleagues, demonstrate products and train customers and employees online from anywhere, at any time.
- Easy to use — Citrix makes it extremely easy for you and (more importantly) your attendees to connect right away — so you can get down to business.
- Fast — Every participant gets the best user experience possible, regardless of Internet connection or desktop graphics being shown.
- Cost-effective — With the All You Can Meet subscription model you get unlimited sessions for one low rate. The more you meet, the greater your ROI. Plus, integrated audio conferencing saves you even more.
- Secure — End-to-end 128-bit encryption and other industry-standard security features ensure that confidential information remains private. Security is built in, with no additional configuration necessary.
- Easy to manage — The feature-rich Administration Center is simple to use and lets you manage multiple users and collaboration tools from a single website.
The following features are included with all Citrix collaboration solutions:
- Desktop and application sharing: Broadcast a view of your PC or Mac desktop or share just a specific application.
- HD Faces video conferencing: Share up to six webcams and drastically improve communication.
- Instantly change presenters: Easily view other attendees’ desktops by switching presenters on the fly.
- Share keyboard and mouse control: Transfer control of the presenter’s keyboard and mouse to other users.
- Recording and playback: Save a session — including audio — to review or share later.
- Drawing tools: Presenters and attendees can draw, highlight or point to items right on the screen.
- Mac support: Both Mac and PC users can host and join sessions.
- Integrated audio: Combine Open Voice Integrated toll-free service with built-in VoIP and toll phone options to reduce costs